Walker of my path.

Who am I?
Where am I?
Someone justify!
Why my heart is too lost
Why it's suffering the most
Someone tell me why?

Falling to my vanquish
Drowning in my anguish
Tasting my insanity
Fighting against the gravity
Through the magnetic sphere...
I squall out my only wish

To know the answer of my question
Who am I?
Between all the agony near by
And my fragile heart
Between the flashes of your face
And myself falling apart

In your throne of deceive
In your hunger to reave
My inert soul...
Like the black widow
Capture then weave
To throw me in the black hole

Of pain amplify
Faces asking why
Imps brain washing
Harpies heart crashing
Foreign strangers...
Wondering who am I?

I am a walker of my path
Of falling angels
Of burning candles...
Where my brain thinks odd
My heart cries blood
My soul flies to God

Don't you ask me who am I
I don't know anymore
I am the word ignore
I am the so much gore
I am a walker of my path...
Leading me to the promised door.


By: Vincent Valentine; 20/2/2009, 5:20pm.