Revenant.

Why you chose to inhabit my soul?
Tell me what the hell do you seek?
Your revenant keeps on haunting me
Why don't you look at me and speak?

Why do you reflex with silence?
Why do you follow me where ever I go?
I can see you behind me right now
A reflected image on my crystal glow

How dare you follow me to my altar?
Inside my millennium frozen sanctuary
Where I've been hiding my holy relics
For ten times of each damned century

How could you pass inside my abyss?
The tunnel of unholy famish ghouls
Where are all the servants of time?
Who dare to break my frozen rules

Cyclops; arise the undead skeletons
Shake the ground for the goblins legion
Uncover the moon for the werewolves
A revenant stepped on my altar's region

You can follow me where ever I reside
But not my frozen sanctuary not this time
Show me your ignorance against my minions
Of elite brutality and merciless sublime

A Minotaur with the skin of leopard
A thorny worm of my white quick sand
A gloomy golem of the sanctuary sewers
The saboteur with the poison ivy hand

All the time I've guarded my sanctuary
No one defeated the creatures I designed
How could you conquer all my imagination
And keep on flying around and over my mind

Why can't I forget that I loved you once
How could the time failed to erase my memory
All the time I tried not to think of you
You're standing still repeating our history

At this moment your revenant looking at me
Right on this moment as I write this poem
I am seeing your revenant speaking silence
Speaking about me never finding a new home.

By Vincent Valentine: 21/1/2009 4:45am.